You are here
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a Centre which will promote the interests and the benefits of the unemployed and other social and economically disadvantaged groups without prejudice of age, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious opinions.
- To provide education, training, advice, representation and counseling to the unemployed and the citizens of Northern Ireland.
- To provide information and campaign on the issues, problems and social benefits effecting the unemployed.
- To promote and conduct research into the causes of unemployment, strategies for employment and recomposition of the workforce.
- To campaign against and expose the broader issue of poverty and its debilitating effect on our society.